Monday, March 31, 2014

6 months in Japan ~

So today I officially complete 6 months in Japan. Happy 6 months ? Well, that is quite a difficult question to answer !
Its been a year since I had got my offer letter and I had been dying to get  my visa asap so that I could start working in this beautiful country. When I did receive my visa, I was excited yet little scared. I knew I will be on my own for everything but didn't know it would actually be everything. Funny sentence though. Yet I was ready for the challenge.
I love my company. People are very good and nice.. Every time I talk to anyone, they talk with respect and with humble nature. I love the work I am doing now. Really no complaints regarding any of that. Even other than fellow employees, Japanese people are very helpful. Greeting you always with a smile, making you feel welcome to their country. However, sometimes I get some stare's. Although I don't mind. I remember doing that myself when I was a kid. Ha ha. So, I smile to them with a bow ~ :)
Japan is beautiful and quite big when compared to Singapore. Not as big as India of-course. There are so many things to see. Tried to travel alone in beginning and I still do. It is adventurous.Sometimes it is funny to get lost and look like dumb. But then I feel I am so really dumb ! Ha ha. But I would always prefer to have a company to go somewhere. 
I am a good cook now, at-least what I believe. I love cooking and try new dishes and congratulate myself for being successful at it. Want to taste my cooking, come to Japan.
However, it took me some time to adjust to the new environment. Had few lows in personal life which was quite difficult to leave behind. I consider myself more stronger now, more stable with my thoughts. Although I have been always very close to my family, but somehow I am more close now. I am happy and I know they are someone who have and will be always there for me. Staying in touch with friends has also helped a lot. I hope to make more Japanese friends and make my current Japanese friends as very good friends. Trying hard. I wish I knew the language fluently. Maybe with time ~
Other than this, life is fine. Days pass quite fast. I try to stay cheerful and keep my each day exciting by keeping myself involved. 
This is Sushant's life in Japan for you ~ 

2 comments:

  1. I’ve been browsing on-line greater than three hours today, but I never discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is beautiful worth sufficient for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content material as you did, the net will be a lot more helpful than ever before.
    Web Designing Training in Chennai
    SAS Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do not use all of these Private Money Lender here.They are located in Nigeria, Ghana Turkey, France and Israel.My name is Mrs.Ramirez Cecilia, I am from Philippines. Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal or business loan?contact Fast Legitimate Loan Approval he help me with a loan of $78.000 some days ago after been scammed of $19,000 from a woman claiming to be a loan lender from Nigeria but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $78.000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial Email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete