Saturday, February 4, 2012

Small Thank you note for my College friends

When I came to this college for selecting a branch for my engineering, I had no idea about ICE. I just took it as no other good option was available. After 4 years, I feel happy to have chosen this branch. Yeah, now I love the course but apart from this the main reason is I made lots of good friends.
I never knew I would become a topper in the 1st semester and semesters after that when I was nearly no one in my school life. But then i guess, after 1st semester, nearly all of my class mates started to know and understand me better.

I am happy to have made pretty sisters in these four years: Soumee ( Chotee), Trisha ( Didi), Veena ( Chamgu), Maneeta( Sukhee) and Aiswarya( Su..Su..). You people understand me like no one else, have been there for me whenever I have felt low. I will really miss the raksha bandhan celebrations we had at the temple. You never made me feel the absence of my own sister on rashka bandhan.
Shall never forget my room mates: Jerry ( Ashiq, Chirkut, Chuha), Jitender ( Dakaar Singh), Prajesh ( Golu) , Abhishek ( Paagla) and Mallick. Thanks for all the patience you had to understand my nature and accept me the way I am and all the hospital trips I troubled you all with. Thanks Jerry for everything since first semester.
How can I miss my best friend: Swapnil ( Ma) for all the gossips and talks on everything and everything else. lol. I shall miss you yaar, a lott.
My AOE, RON, COD, NFS, Quake3,Unreal Tournament friends: Abhyank (Horde), Ranajay (Byakua), Aadithya and Sahil. Thanx for all the late night fun we had with all the shouting and teaming up for alliances. Loved playing on LAN everytime with you guys. My Fifa and Split Second friends, Prajesh , Vignesh and Abhishek for almost playing fifa and split Second everytime in 3rd year when we got nothing to do. Also, my Poker friends, Kuber, Mallick, Jerry and Barathwaj for introducing this in last semester.lol
My project team mates: Preetham and others already named. But, thanx preetham for all the new ideas you came up with during the course of our project.
My other good friends: whole of ICE-B class mates for everything. Right from teasing me for being a nerd, geek to the care you all shown when I needed it the most. We were the best group of 60 students. You are all special to me, everyone of you in your own little ways. From ICE-A, Adnan, Aamir, Kuber, Barathwaj and Harini for being there whenever I needed you.
Last but not the least special thanks to all the juniors for the wonderful farewell. I wish I had known u all before. 

Its difficult to express how much I will miss these four years. Right from visiting different malls to beaches, from zoo to movie theaters, from  making diagrams and taking seminars in the class to hooting and jumping on the benches, from jumping off the train last semester, to visiting hospital for not eating properly, from sleeping 15 hours or more continuously, to just sleeping 1 or 2 hours before a cycle test or semester exam.

There are so many phases in my college life that has made me either a lot happy or a lot sad but I guess its needed in everyone's life as you grow. I enjoyed my college life a lot and a lot more. Happy to have made such wonderful friends. Thanks again for making my college life so wonderful. I shall stay in touch with you all. I hope you all shall too.

4 comments:

  1. OMMGG!! u mak me feel nostalgic dear!!
    Lv u a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall miss you too. I really will :'(
    Love you lotts too :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jitender's comment :

    o teriiiiii,, isiliye bolta hun... jaldi so jaya kar... warna aise senti senti khayal aaane lag jate hain... ab sabko emotional kar diya na.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarvesh's comment:

    small but effective................ kaafi accha likhte ho...

    ReplyDelete