Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I got Best Outgoing Student Award


I was awarded with the TCS Best Outgoing Student Award ( TCS Best-100 ) on 2nd March, 2012.
I might be appearing too much happy regarding this but yeah it was like a dream come true when the Vice Chancellor, Pro Vice Chancellor, Registrar, Dean Placement and the Director of E&T spoke about me, applauding and acknowledging my hard work of four years in the auditorium.
I always wanted a gold medal. I wanted to achieve what my dad did. Wanted to make him proud. I had dreamed about getting it during convocation but didn't knew I will get one so soon. So yeah that's why it is so special.
I hope I did make u proud dad. I love you. and I love my mom for worrying about me so much everyday. Thanks for having faith in me and motivating me always.
Love my elder sis whose speech I still remember when I didn't perform well in the SRM entrance exam. I think your speech brought a change in me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment