Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Don't Go.




I tried to be a good brother, of keeping you happy forever.
But I couldn’t keep the Rakhi promise; I wish I had the power. 
You shared with me your problems, which you never had shared with anyone
I tried to console u “Are Choti don’t worry”, but now I feel “m I too losing the hope?”
The news you gave me today, is the most bad news I would have ever heard
I know why you didn’t tell me before, you never wanted to make me hurt.
I don’t know what will happen to me, when u will be gone from here,
I will miss you like hell; and I am lacking words to share.
I owe you soooo much Chota; I don’t know how to pay
I want you keep smiling, forever I shall pray.
I am not a good poet, yet I am trying to become one,
I hope I bring a smile to your face, from today till forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment